Western VISA Services is now offering a faster, reliable and convenient method for overseas Pakistanis to acquire their NICOP. The services extend to acquiring the new NICOP, renewing old NICOP, or modifying details in old NICOP.
Why should I choose Western VISA Services?
* Our fast processing of your documents is unmatched.
* Your convenience is the highest priority. With multiple options for form filing, we give our customers a choice to make their own decisions.
* Your documents will be delivered to your doorstep, avoiding you the hassle of commuting to our office.
National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) is a registration document issued to an eligible citizen of Pakistan who lives or has reference abroad.
Any citizen of Pakistan can apply for NICOP and can travel to Pakistan without requiring a visa in case of dual nationality. Please note that Passport number is a mandatory pre-requisite in case of applying for NICOP of new born babies if they are born abroad.
How can I apply for my NICOP through Western VISA Services?
At Western VISA Services we follow the same required 3-step procedure as NADRA’s but the only difference is that we make it convenient for you.
Once you register for our services, Western VISA Services will take your details to fill out an online form for you. Once thats done, we will post out a parcel containing print pad, one prepaid envelope and the form to your address. The print pad takes your finger prints and saves you the hassle of commuting to our office. You then send the parcel back to our office and receive your NICOP card at your doorstep.
What is the processing fee?
The fee is £120 which includes NICOP Card, postage and handling charges.
How long will it take from application completion to delivery?
* Application Processing – 7 days
* Local Shipping in Pakistan – 2 days
* International Shipping – 5 Days
Get in touch with us now to get your NICOP card made with utmost ease and convenience.