There are 02 options to process Vietnam Visa .
Option A :
Id Card's Photo Copy.
Bank statement for last 06 months (With Bank Manager Sign & stamp)
Chamber Recommendation Letter is must.
Original Company Letter Head(01: For Visa Request ,02 Undertaking )
Processing Time : 02 Week
Option B :
Arrange all Documents as per below :
Processing Time : 30 -45 Days
1. A visa to Vietnam can be applied for in the Embassy of Vietnam in Islamabad. The application can be submitted as early as six month prior to the date of travel.
1.1. Visas are required for all visitors traveling to Vietnam, with the exception of citizens of some countries, and only for short stay (Updated information about visa exemptions is available at the Embassy).
1.2. Applicants can apply for Single or Multiple-entry, up to 1 month or 6 months or one year stay.
1.3. Applicants can submit the visa applications in person or delegate or through a third person/agency.
1.4. The applicant must submit:
• Original PASSPORT valid for at least one month beyond the passport holder’s period of stay in Vietnam.
• One visa application form dully filled in, dated and signed by the applicant, with 01 passport-size photo stapled or glued on.
• Individual bank statement for last six months.
• Introducing letter from applicants’ employer/company/organization.
• Introducing letter from Chamber of Industry & Commerce or Membership certificate of Chamber of Industry & Commerce.
• Invitation letter from his/her sponsor (1) in Vietnam (if any).
• Pre-arrival clearance of the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security of Vietnam or from the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam (if any).
• National tax number certificate.
• Return air-ticket.
• Visa fee.
2. Diplomatic and Official Visas
2.1. Holders of Diplomatic and official Passports of the Government, Diplomatic or Consular Missions who are going on official missions are exempted from visas or visa fees. This practice is subject to reciprocal agreements between Vietnam and the applicant’s countries. In addition to the documents specified in (1.4), the applicant must submit a note verbal or an official letter from the relevant agencies of the Pakistani government, foreign embassies or consulates accredited to Pakistan, and international organizations.
2.2. Visa Exemption Agreement for diplomatic and official passports was signed on 31/01/2007 between Vietnam and Pakistan and becomes effective as from 02/03/2007. The agreement stipulates that the holders of diplomatic and official passports of Vietnam and Pakistan are exempt from visa requirements for entry into, exit from, transit through and are permitted to stay in the in the territory of respective country for a maximum period of ninety (90) days.
3. A Visas pre-approval clearance
• In addition to the documents specified in (1.4), the applicant must provide a pre-approval (2) obtained through his/her sponsor (3) in Vietnam. The Embassy will issue visas only upon approval issued by the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security in Vietnam.
• If the applicant does not have a host/sponsor in Vietnam, he/she may contact the Embassy for guidance and assistance.
4. Processing Time
• Processing time depends on the processing time of the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security in Vietnam.
• Please do not make telephone inquiries on the status of your application until after the 7th working day for a regular case.
• Visa hours of Vietnam Embassy in Islamabad (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Morning): 8:00 h to 12:00 h and 14:00 h to 16.00 h. The Embassy will be closed on Vietnamese and Pakistan holidays. Please take account of the observed days and holidays in planning for your visa application and travel.
(1) & (3) Your partner, host or representative in Vietnam.
(2) An approval is a visa clearance obtained for you by your partner, host, representative, relative, friend or a travel agency in Vietnam ahead of time at the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security of Vietnam (Address: 40A Hang Bai, Hanoi or 258 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City).